Sunday, August 14, 2011

not home for long

I made it safely home yesterday after about 12 hours of flying and 4 hours of driving.  I am happy to be home, I've opened the friseg multiple times just to look at our normal food.  Seeing my family, minus my dad who is out of town, has been really great.  I didn't realize how much I missed them.

Now, I'm getting ready for school.  I packed a lot before I left, but there is still a trail of things around the house that need to be packed.  I think I'm going to go up to school today with some of my stuff and my mom is going to come up tomorrow with the rest and officially move me in.  The plan was to go up tomorrow, but it turns out I need to be at something the school has planned for freshmen tomorrow or I will fail my freshmen class.  Going up today means that I'm not going to get to see my dad!  I haven't seen him for almost a month now.  Well, I'm off to go pack!

I may be home, but there are still some really big things in the works Peru-wise.  Keep checking back!

No comments:

Post a Comment