Monday, September 13, 2010

A Few Pictures For You! (FINALLY!)

I might have mentioned it already, but we're not allowed to take pictures at any of the places we volunteer except Pachacutec. I will post some of my classes' pictures once I get my camera back (TOMORROW!!!), but for now I will just make do with some from other peoples cameras. It doesn't look like it from these pictures, but I have actually been volunteering:)

Horse back riding in Canta, the beginning of a 5 hour horse ride up the side of a mountain!

Group shot from half way up.

Another break, a little further up I think.

At the very top. We got there just before dusk, and got to see the sun set over the mountains!

Sun set from the top.

Learning to milk a cow!

We went to visit the catacombs during a weekend spent in Lima.

What should be a nice view of the city from the top of San Cristobal, turns into a nice view of the fog that covers the city...

National Reserve in Parracas. (More to come eventualy!)

The fountains on a night after dinner.

2 comments:

  1. beautiful pictures! You look so happy... I hope you are having a wonderful time! Fountains look so cool in the lights!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, love the photos. What a beautiful country. A sunset photo for your dad!! You look great, Maemie. Enjoy every minute.

    ReplyDelete