Sunday, September 12, 2010

Just A Quick Note:)

Just wanted to let everyone know I'm feeling much better! I think I must have had a 24 hour bug or something, because I felt fine the next day. I still haven't really eaten yet, but I'm sure I'll be hungry soon! Thanks to all the family who facebook chatted me to ask if I was ok, it made the time I spent laying in bed pass a lot quicker!

One last thing, my camera will be fixed this Wednesday! I'm going to get some other people's pictures one I have it back, so I can show you all Pachacutec and the places I have traveled! I'll have my own pictures to share soon!! Yay!

Happy Sunday! ( I went to mass here this morning! Being in a church makes me feel at home, but it also make me miss everyone in my SEARCH family and from Christ the King..there's no place like home.)

See you all soon! (84 days to be exact)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Maemie, good to hear you are feeling much better. Love your writings and lists. jojo

    ReplyDelete