Friday, September 10, 2010

The To Do List For Today

1. Make it downstairs in the morning to maybe eat breakfast…downstairs check, food nope
2. Make it back up stairs…check
3. Lay in bed and try not to move. Moving makes me sick…check
4. Walk downstairs to get crackers and water…check
5. Become best friends with my bathroom…check (with the amount of time I spent in there today we should be married)
6. Catch up on Drop Dead Diva…check and enjoyed
7. Catch up on America's Next Top Model…check
8. Catch up on SVU..CHECK!!
9. Watch The Secret Garden, one of my favorites from when I was little…check
10.Skype with my dad, grandparents, and mom to take up some time. Get some much needed medical advice from my mamma! Check
11. Take sporadic naps throughout the day…cheeeck
12. Eat some crackers and drink some water, keep it down, take some medicine…check!!!
13. Drink the gatorade Saludad (the nicest woman in the world, who cooks all of our food) gave me..pending
14. Find some more shows to watch…any suggestions?
15. Hopefully sleep. We shall see about that one:)

Very ambitious don't you think?

I hope everyone is doing well back home!

Love you,
Maemie

1 comment: